Selling Your Home: Granite Countertops and More…
Granite countertops are still a mainstay when renovating a home for resell. They offer many neutral colors that are a great option particularly for traditional kitchens.
- Gaillo Ornamental: A granite color that has been around for awhile. Gaillo Ornamental is still very popular due to the price and neutral color tones. This countertop also works well with almost any cabinet color.
- White Sand: A light white and grey countertop that is gorgeous on white cabinetry. Great choice for families who want a more modern/transitional look.
- Venice Gold: A budget friendly choice for warm tone cabinetry. The uniform pattern also works here.
- Azul Platino: This offers a more gray tones and is a great contrast to white cabinetry.
Transitional design is still very popular. If you are looking for cleaner lines in your kitchen, than quartz countertops are a great choice.
- Carrara Versailles: A budget-friendly countertop that looks like marble with cool grey veining throughout the slab.
- Frosted Morning: Despite the mirror flecks, this color is hot right now. It is a great price and many builders are putting it in new homes.
- Serenity: When in doubt, go white quartz. This is a very modern and clean look. Looks great with transitional cabinetry.
- Lunar Grey: Like Frosted Morning, it has mirror flecks, but with its grey background, it is a great contrast to white cabinetry.