STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT IS USED TO FABRICATE EVERY PIECE OF STONE
When you visit a Premier Surfaces showroom, we strive to make your countertop selection process fun, educational and enjoyable. We accept appointments for in-depth one-on-one sessions with one of our professional design consultants, but you are always welcome to drop by for a tour.
- First, we will discuss your remodeling project so that we have a better understanding of how to assist you with your countertop selection.
- Second, we will provide you with a little background about who we are and a general overview of our countertop products and pricing. We will give you a tour of the facility and view the available materials. You will see hundreds of colors and our design consultant will help guide you in your selection of the piece that’s just right for you.
- After you select the countertop material that you love, we will fully explain the care, characteristics and recommended applications of the materials you’ve chosen – as well as the fabrication and installation process and timeline.
- Lastly, if there is a granite or marble color that you wish to see but is currently not in one of our warehouses, we will take the time to help you find a stone supplier that has what you are looking for. We only work with natural stone suppliers who are considered to be the best in the industry, so you can rest assured that you will get only the highest quality materials.
- Once you have selected your stone with Premier Surfaces, we will provide you with a line item estimate for your review.
- Our Square footage pricing includes material, measuring, fabrication, installation, lifetime warranty on craftsmanship, competitive turnaround, a project manager to oversee your job from beginning to end, and our most popular edge profiles to choose from.
- Once all selections have been finalized and an estimate has been signed, we will schedule a date and time to measure your countertops. An experienced and qualified technician will come to your home to take precise measurements and create a digital template of your countertops. The technician will record the square footage and linear footage of your countertops and confirm your final selections for edge profile, corner treatments, sink type, faucet holes, range type, backsplash dimensions and any other custom details.
- A template is usually completed at the same time as the detail. This is when the technician will create a pattern of your countertops either by using a plastic sheet or a digital imaging device. No changes can be made after the measure, so make sure you’re fully prepared to make final decisions. We strongly encourage all decision makers to discuss final selections prior to the measure appointment. You also must be present at the appointment.
- Once detail and template are completed, your project manager will then calculate the exact square footage of your project and update your estimate for your review.
Template Material Layout and Estimate Approval
Once the measurement is completed, your project enters our Programming and Material Layout departments, which is why there cannot be changes after measure. Before fabrication begins, your project manager will send you a revised estimate and your material layout for final approval. With Slabsmith Technology, you have the chance to view and approve a digital layout of your countertops on your exact slabs before we make the first cut. (Available in most markets)